Pathology Grossing Stations GL 117
- Designed as an economical space saving unit.
- All stainless steel construction of the entire work area and all exterior closure panels.
- Comes with all required features for any grossing procedure.
- Dissecting area rinse to provide a constant flow of water to work area.
- Dissecting area is sloped toward sink basin for rapid and positive draining.
- Wheel chair accessible.
- Exhaust duct for connection to building ventilation system.
- Hot and cold water mixing faucet with gooseneck spout and wrist blade handles.
- Spray hose assembly with hand control.
- Heavy-duty commercial waste disposal, 1/2hp with switch.
- Specimen shelf, welded heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Removable stainless steel dissecting grid plates located over the drain trough.
- Fluorescent, vapor-proof light with switch.
- Polyethylene dissecting board.
- GFCI duplex receptacle with waterproof cover.
- Heavy-gauge polished stainless steel leg assembly with welded cross rails to handle heavy-duty usage.
- Available in two sizes: 48in/121cm or 60in/152cm lengths.
- Please inquire about any custom layouts and designs.
- Options are based on available space.
Request a quote for this product now
Call one of our dedicated professional team now